Perched on stilts at the creek’s edge, our cabin provides inviting and beautiful accommodations. With its multiple decks you can enjoy the beauty of Stoner Creek, view wildlife, and grill your day’s catch on a private grill.
With WI Fi, Satellite TV, and your personal hammock for 2, a stay in this one bedroom cabin is perfect for a romantic getaway, or a great base from which to tour the area horse farms, visit Paris’ vibrant downtown art scene or enjoy one of our many other Paris Landing activities.
A Few of the Things to Enjoy During Your Stay:
- Horse Farm Tours
- Creekside Casual Fine Dining
- Guided Pontoon Trips on beautiful Stoner Creek
- Relax in Hammock and outdoor lounges on the grounds
- Fishing in Stoner Creek.
- Wildlife Viewing
- Canoes, Kayak and Water Bikes available for visitors
- Nightly Campfires, Roasted Marshmallows
- Campfire Songs
- Astronomy Lessons
- Trips to Historic Downtown Paris shops, galleries and restaurants
Just 20 miles from Lexington and Keeneland Race Track.
Have questions? Contact us or call 859-321-2293.